We trust you have enjoyed your walking so far this year whether it be on one of our regular Wednesday or Sunday
walks, or with our Long Distance Group enjoying the Limestone Way, or just walking locally or on holiday. We all know the saying
‘use it or lose it’!
- Dave Higgins our Walks co-ordinator is pulling together the Autumn /Winter
programme and is always looking for a few more volunteer leaders.
- Graham Stidworthy is always looking for new ideas to enhance awareness of our club and to increase membership. Any suggestions from members will be gratefully received.
- Kevin Button our Footnotes Editor would love to receive for inclusion in our next edition- a holiday
tale, a walk experience, don’t be shy we would all like to share.
- Brian Keates our Warden Co-ordinator has a couple of vacancies for volunteer wardens. These
are Section 17 (Alcester to Bidford) and Section 24 (Upper Swell to Bourton on the Water) both on the Heart of England Way. If anyone can help please contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Mike Westley is continually upgrading our website and is always keen to get any feedback and suggestions for improvements. Regular walk write-ups seem to have
dried up, please try and send a walk report to Mike for inclusion on the site.
- Janice Clark has updated our members list and we are now communicating with over 80% of our members
by e-mail. Footnotes is obviously still posted to all members.
- Brian Stone carefully monitors our financial situation and keeps us on the
straight and narrow.
- Mike Norman as secretary and acting chairman confirms two dates for your diaries.
The AGM is held each year in October in Solihull. Further details
will appear here nearer the time.
The popular Annual Lunch will again be held in early January
2018. Further details, including guest speakers, will be available later this year.
Continued good walking,