We trust you have enjoyed your walking so far this year whether it be on one of our regular Wednesday or Sunday
walks, or with our Long Distance Group enjoying the Wysis Way, or just walking locally or on holiday. We all know the saying ‘use it or lose
- Dave Higgins our Walks co-ordinator has pulled together the Winter
programme and is always looking for a few more volunteer leaders.
- Graham Stidworthy is always looking for new ideas to enhance awareness of our club and to increase membership. Any suggestions from members will be gratefully received.
- Kevin Button our Footnotes Editor would love to receive for inclusion in our next edition- a holiday
tale, a walk experience, don’t be shy we would all like to share.
- Brian Keates our Warden Co-ordinator has a couple of vacancies for volunteer wardens. These
are Section 17 (Alcester to Bidford) and Section 24 (Upper Swell to Bourton on the Water) both on the Heart of England Way. If anyone can help please contact Brian by email here.
- Mike Westley is continually upgrading our website and is always keen to get any feedback and suggestions for improvements. Regular walk write-ups seem to have
dried up, please try and send a walk report to Mike for inclusion on the site.
- Janice Clark has updated our members list and we are now communicating with over 80% of our members
by e-mail. Footnotes is obviously still posted to all members.
- Brian Stone carefully monitors our financial situation and keeps
us on the straight and narrow.
- Mike Norman as Secretary and acting Chairman confirms two dates for your diaries.
1 - The AGM this year is on 18th October in Solihull. Click here for further details.
2 - Our popular Annual Lunch will be on Sunday 11th February 2018 at the Henley Golf and Country Club, Henley in Arden. Click here for further details and booking
Please join us and meet your fellow members, walkers and supporters of the way.
Last year's lunch
Continued good walking