We trust you have enjoyed your walking so far this year whether it be on one of our regular Wednesday or Sunday
walks, or with our Long Distance Group or just walking locally or on holiday. We all know the saying ‘use it or lose it’!
- Dave Higgins our Walks co-ordinator has pulled together the latest
programme and is always looking for a few more volunteer leaders.
- Graham Stidworthy is always looking for new ideas to enhance awareness of our club and to increase membership. Any suggestions from members will be gratefully received.
- Kevin Button our Footnotes Editor would love to receive articles for inclusion in our next edition-
a holiday tale, a walk experience, don’t be shy we would all like to share.
- Stephen Cross our Warden Co-ordinator is always happy to hear from people wishing to become
volunteer wardens. Share a section with others, the task is not arduous - just a couple of visits a year to a section to check alls well (there are 26 volunteer wardens covering the 100 miles
route). If anyone can help please contact Stephen by email here.
- Mike Westley, our WebMaster, is always keen to get any feedback and suggestions for improvements to the website. Regular walk write-ups seem to have dried up,
and send a walk report to Mike for inclusion on the site.
- Janice Clark has updated our members list and we are now communicating with over 80% of our members
by e-mail. Footnotes is obviously still posted to all members.
- Brian Stone carefully monitors our financial situation and keeps
us on the straight and narrow.
- Just a reminder for two dates in your diaries:
1 - The AGM is held each year in October, usually in Solihull.
2 - Our popular Annual Lunch will be held on a Sunday 23rd February 2020 at the Henley Golf and Country Club, Henley in Arden. Click here for booking details.
Please join us and meet your fellow members, walkers and supporters of the way.
Continued good walking