During these difficult times, we trust that you can now enjoy at least some limited short walks from home and nearby, with those
you live with. Just as soon as we can, we will again arrange Wednesday and Sunday walks, and the Long Distance Group will begin
- Dave Higgins our Walks co-ordinator looks after our walks programme
and is always looking for a few more volunteer leaders.
- Graham Stidworthy is keen to enhance the awareness of our club and to increase membership. Any suggestions from members will be gratefully received.
- We would love to receive articles for inclusion in a future newsletter - a holiday tale, a walk experience, don’t be shy we would all like to share.
- Stephen Cross our Warden Co-ordinator is always happy to hear from people wishing to become
volunteer wardens. Share a section with others, the task is not arduous - just a couple of visits a year to a section to check alls well (there are 26 volunteer wardens covering the 100 miles
route). If anyone can help please contact Stephen by email here.
- Mike Westley, our WebMaster, is always keen to get any feedback and suggestions for improvements to the website. Regular walk write-ups are read with interest
by others. When our walks begin again, please try and send a walk report to Mike for inclusion on the
- Janice Clark has updated our members list and we are now communicating with over 80% of our members
by e-mail. Newsletters are published whenever content and articles are put together.
- Brian Stone carefully monitors our financial situation and keeps
us on the straight and narrow.
- Just a reminder for your diaries:
The AGM is held each year in October, usually in Solihull.
Please join us and meet your fellow members, walkers and supporters of the way.
Continued good walking